Jump All In

JBell

I don't think I remember the nuns. But I do pull for the Cinderella story. Was it butler a few years ago? Someone that just plays great fundamental basketball.

PillsburyDoughboy

While Tennessee fans are watching our #5 ranked basketball team dominate on the hardwood, and waiting for our #8 ranked baseball team hit the field, Bandwagon Nation is arguing constantly that they got their first choice for football coach like it means something. 😅 One interesting thing about the baseball rankings is there are 9 SEC teams in the Top 25 including Tennessee and Auburn. Pretty impressive. None of the other 7 are named alabama. Weird. 😅😅😅
Surley there is a forum out there for vol fans to discuss vol basketball , baseball, softball or all vol sports 24/7. Maybe vol talk ?

Save the Sports Forum on TN Deer for Sports Talk. Sports Talk for all :)

Spurhunter

Whoa good post. Who acts reasonably on the internet?

I don't think I remember the nuns. But I do pull for the Cinderella story.
Loyola Chicago 2018 went to the Final Four:

Wildcat#32

Surley there is a forum out there for vol fans to discuss vol basketball , baseball, softball or all vol sports 24/7. Maybe vol talk ?

Save the Sports Forum on TN Deer for Sports Talk. Sports Talk for all :)
heres a idea!! why dont u get a life and get to a bammer board. we do not give a yugo what u have to say!!!! fulmer beat yall. huepel beat yall. sucks dont it. at least your new coach aint named Dennis or Mike!!! are you old enough to understand that!!!!