Jump All In

JBell

I don't think I remember the nuns. But I do pull for the Cinderella story. Was it butler a few years ago? Someone that just plays great fundamental basketball.

PillsburyDoughboy

While Tennessee fans are watching our #5 ranked basketball team dominate on the hardwood, and waiting for our #8 ranked baseball team hit the field, Bandwagon Nation is arguing constantly that they got their first choice for football coach like it means something. 😅 One interesting thing about the baseball rankings is there are 9 SEC teams in the Top 25 including Tennessee and Auburn. Pretty impressive. None of the other 7 are named alabama. Weird. 😅😅😅
Surley there is a forum out there for vol fans to discuss vol basketball , baseball, softball or all vol sports 24/7. Maybe vol talk ?

Save the Sports Forum on TN Deer for Sports Talk. Sports Talk for all :)

Spurhunter

Whoa good post. Who acts reasonably on the internet?

I don't think I remember the nuns. But I do pull for the Cinderella story.
Loyola Chicago 2018 went to the Final Four:

Wildcat#32

Surley there is a forum out there for vol fans to discuss vol basketball , baseball, softball or all vol sports 24/7. Maybe vol talk ?

Save the Sports Forum on TN Deer for Sports Talk. Sports Talk for all :)
heres a idea!! why dont u get a life and get to a bammer board. we do not give a yugo what u have to say!!!! fulmer beat yall. huepel beat yall. sucks dont it. at least your new coach aint named Dennis or Mike!!! are you old enough to understand that!!!!

Latest posts