Josh Heupel

wayne

He looked good the first two years from Scott Frost recruits but his third year he went 6-4. SEC is a whole different can of worms. I think he will be another 3 year bust!
They had 14 players opt out, 10 starters.
Lost 3 regular session games by a combined total of 12 points. One of those games was by 8 points. All 3 games were 1 possession games.
BYU blew them out in the bowl game. By then, UCF had 4 freshmen in the secondary. Byu qb is pretty good.

Acorn

They had 14 players opt out, 10 starters.
Lost 3 regular session games by a combined total of 12 points. One of those games was by 8 points. All 3 games were 1 possession games.
BYU blew them out in the bowl game. By then, UCF had 4 freshmen in the secondary. Byu qb is pretty good.
I hope he can bring some of that explosive offense to Rocky Top and he can Make sure the defense is going in the right direction! Only time will tell!

flyinpro

It has been reported that Coach Jeff Fisher reached for the HC job at TN. If the new AD poop-pooped that and Hepel doesn't produce with in two or three years the coach & AD will be driven back to UCF. I would have really liked if coach Fisher had taken the reins. Bet the Haslems crapped on that.

cbhunter

It has been reported that Coach Jeff Fisher reached for the HC job at TN. If the new AD poop-pooped that and Hepel doesn't produce with in two or three years the coach & AD will be driven back to UCF. I would have really liked if coach Fisher had taken the reins. Bet the Haslems crapped on that.
Glad he is no where near our program personally. He had no offense. And the most losing coach in nfl history

Latest posts