Jeremy going home?

Bamamonts

He's a good defensive coach and would field a tough defense. Due to his baggage I think Bama should go with somebody else. I think Glenn Schumann would be a good hire.

PalsPal

There's this little problem:

Sources indicate Pruitt would face long odds to getting hired by the Tide as the subject of an ongoing NCAA investigation. He was fired at Tennessee two years ago as the NCAA levied allegations of 18 Level I violations on the Volunteers. Level I violations are most serious on the NCAA's scale of infractions.

Oh wait, all's good 👍 !

While that language does not directly disqualify Pruitt, Alabama would need to consult with SEC commissioner Greg Sankey before making the hire

PillsburyDoughboy

If you thought rolling into neyland stadium with Lane Kiffin was bad. Wait till ALABAMA shows up with Jeremy Pruitt ,the vol fans are drunk and they get a penalty they want to throw a fit about . That will be priceless to watch.

PillsburyDoughboy

There's this little problem:

Sources indicate Pruitt would face long odds to getting hired by the Tide as the subject of an ongoing NCAA investigation. He was fired at Tennessee two years ago as the NCAA levied allegations of 18 Level I violations on the Volunteers. Level I violations are most serious on the NCAA's scale of infractions.

Oh wait, all's good 👍 !

While that language does not directly disqualify Pruitt, Alabama would need to consult with SEC commissioner Greg Sankey before making the hire
All jokes aside I am sure Pruitt is in Nick Sabans top 3 if not at the very top. But this article is very spot on. Its a huge hurdle . By all media reports it appears its going to be another 3-4 months before the NCAA finalizes its infractions against the vols. Nick Saban will want to know before the hire what his status is going to be for the season.

Spurhunter

Nick Saban will want to know before the hire what his status is going to be for the season.
We appreciate you sharing such valuable insight. Who would've thought a head coach wouldn't just go out and spend millions of dollars on a defensive coordinator without checking to see if the coordinator would be allowed to coach first? You really dig out the hidden gems.

Hduke86

If you thought rolling into neyland stadium with Lane Kiffin was bad. Wait till ALABAMA shows up with Jeremy Pruitt ,the vol fans are drunk and they get a penalty they want to throw a fit about . That will be priceless to watch.
You mean priceless when Saban and Pruitt are consoling one another after a loss.

Trey13

We appreciate you sharing such valuable insight. Who would've thought a head coach wouldn't just go out and spend millions of dollars on a defensive coordinator without checking to see if the coordinator would be allowed to coach first? You really dig out the hidden gems.
He is so weird. He is speaking like he knows Nicky. Bet his trailer is covered with him

Hduke86

He is so weird. He is speaking like he knows Nicky. Bet his trailer is covered with him
His back sure is covered with Nicky 3418EB8E-95FB-4DD3-B5F1-305C3249A5D3.jpeg

PillsburyDoughboy

Every brat loves to hear and learn new words! Help your brat expand their word bank and knowledge of the world by using interesting and vivid words instead of simpler language in your everyday conversations. For example, instead of saying, " fat phil slipped on this one " you might say, " fat phi as the AD at tn was personally responsible for overseeing the day to day operations and was directly/indirectly responsible for the 18 Level 1 Violations the NCAA brought against the vols.

Latest posts