It's HERE!

UCStandSitter

Alright boys, the weather is going to be warm, the ticks will be crawling, and skeeters will be gnawin. Who is braving it this weekend? During the recent "faux fall" snap my patterns have been afternoons but with the warmup this week, I'm expecting that to go out the window. Here the forecast is calling for high 50s in the early AM and then low 80s during the day. Basically means morning sits. I'm getting out either way. Can't sit here any longer. GO TIME!

Gobble4me757

I'll be out there! Work a 24 hour shift Saturday till Sunday am…planning on goin to church and sweatin my tail off in the afternoon! 😂 The thermacell will be roaring! 😂

Black Titan

I'm excited, as long as I can find a place to hunt! This will be my first archery hunting experience and I cant wait to get out there!

BT

UCStandSitter

If I don't go out my wife may end me. I'm driving her crazy talking about it every second of the day. To me it seems like the season is coming quick this year. To hear she says she felt like I should've been in the woods two months ago. I guess I'm just a lil more geeked up this year for some reason. Got a couple new setups I wanna try out and some new gear I bought at the end of last season on clearance. Gonna be nice to be back in the quiet.

Mag

2-Step Enabled
Went out this morning with my Wife - quick morning. (details in general forum) was a fun morning though but wasn't expecting rain.

Gobble4me757

Live from the hospital boys…working all night but will be in the stand tomorrow afternoon. Drops from 80-70 in the last hour.

Latest posts