It's getting good

baller_9

For those who hunt around the White River in Arkansas we've been killing a lot of ducks. May be worth making the trip.

spitndrum

I decided to wait for another trip with the Woodpile Boys because alot is still frozen, jus wanna make my 1 trip worth 75, don't get me wrong its worth 75 to hang out with good friends but I can do that in Chapel Hill :D

Cache

2-Step Enabled
We've killed 163 in the last 6 days on the cache! Covered up in em right now. Best 6 days I've ever had!

WingNut

spitndrum said:
I decided to wait for another trip with the Woodpile Boys because alot is still frozen, jus wanna make my 1 trip worth 75, don't get me wrong its worth 75 to hang out with good friends but I can do that in Chapel Hill :D

Dude Duck hunting ain't deer hunting or turkey hunting. You can kill the crap out of them one day and not see a bird the next. There are so many different factors that its one of those things were you have to be in it to win it. Can't kill em at the houes. I had an mix up and ended up not going but it sounds like they should smoke em this weekend. I hope they kill a truck bed full.

baller_9

spitndrum said:

You should be good now everything is unfrozen. I guess that is depending on if your hunting fields or timber. The timber has very little ice left and most fields are thawed out as well now. Its suppose to get up to around 60 degrees monday I believe so that will take care of anymore ice.

spitndrum

I have never been down hunting with those boys, this was a 1st time experience for me, might not get to go back until next year but I'll be busting ducks one day!

baller_9

Its slowed back down around the White River in my area. Lots of ducks up around the Black River and Jonesboro area right now. We killed 15 out of a pit in Jonesboro this morning and had around 1,500 birds in the field with us. Every field around us was jammed packed with birds.

Latest posts