Its about to change lol

PillsburyDoughboy

James Franklin?
I saw him on a list of about 14 potential candidate. He did a admirable job at Vanderbilt and I thought at the time Vandy should have just written him a check in any amount to keep him.

Then again I don't think Vandy ever beat the vols when he was coaching there. So one has to wonder why yall would want that?

cbhunter

I saw him on a list of about 14 potential candidate. He did a admirable job at Vanderbilt and I thought at the time Vandy should have just written him a check in any amount to keep him.

Then again I don't think Vandy ever beat the vols when he was coaching there. So one has to wonder why yall would want that?
Do better research

buckaroo

Maybe no coach with Vandy could beat us at that time? We did have about a 30 yr streak

Mescalero

James Franklin?
As a guy who watches a lot of Big Ten football, you don't want him. He's recruited very well until falling way off last cycle, but prior cycles were also pointing in that direction. Got zero of the top 10 PA recruits in 2021 cycle. PA #1, #4, and #5 went to OSU, #2 went to LSU (and it was a battle with OSU, not PSU). #1 PA recruit (#1 WR National) in 2020 class went to OSU not PSU. Can't recruit QBs either. There's something up with the culture in that program. He's also a really bad game manager. You can do better than James Franklin. But it's going to take a Matt Rhule contract.

I think Elliott would be a great hire.

buckaroo

Heck I would love it, going to get a great contract, gaurantee 5-7 yrs, if you can recruit and win your a hero and a legend making 35 million or more, fantastic facilities, if you bomb retire on an island somewhere

wayne

What legitimate coach would want the job at this point. Even when TN was fairly in good shape, they could only hire Dooley, Kiffin, Jones, and Pruitt. This will be an interesting hire.
They could have hired Kiffin or Chadwell this time. At least Chadwell has built programs. Heupel has only ridden in what Frost had at UCF. Like butch did Kelly. And why hire a search firm if White is going to promote his little buddy?

Latest posts