Its about to begin….

redblood

I have to cut my doe numbers. It has gotten out of hand. I dont really enjoy taking them, but their was over 100 deer i could see out my upstairs window at dark. Gonna cut through 10. Doubt it will make much of a difference. Anyway, cut a dozen arrows and ready to sling a few. If anyone in middle tennessee needs a deer. Let me know

deerhunter10

I have to cut my doe numbers. It has gotten out of hand. I dont really enjoy taking them, but their was over 100 deer i could see out my upstairs window at dark. Gonna cut through 10. Doubt it will make much of a difference. Anyway, cut a dozen arrows and ready to sling a few. If anyone in middle tennessee needs a deer. Let me know
We are taking 10 to 12 this year to. Not my favorite thing to do but got to be done.

Carlos

I passed on a couple of bucks, and had bad luck on a couple others.

I could use 1 or 2 for the freezer, close to Crossville. (This way I won't have to shoot the backyard pets.)

redblood

Sounds like a lot of work but necessary sometimes. Hopefully you find an outlet for them. I've never found many people willing to take a deer they didn't kill unless it's already butchered and packed.
Ive have found it to be easy. As long as it is arranged in advance. And i only shoot big mature fat does on cold days so they are about as fresh as you can get

redblood

Give the farmers time they will buy something close to you, plant it in beans and take your deer heard back to 1983
it is farmed. the previous owner let the farmer kill 100 or so deer on it in a yr. i no longer allow it. he reduced the crop lease rate due to losses to deer but thats ok. i dont want the wrong deer shot

BSK

Hunters always think this sounds fun. It is, for a day or two. Then it's beyond a chore. It's a nightmare really.

Below is a picture of when I worked for a group that did this professionally. Not fun at all.

Attachments

• Alumax pile of 4 bucks and 50 does.jpg
    Alumax pile of 4 bucks and 50 does.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts