Is this Huntable land?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveB

TWRA, I may have asked this before. This 185 acre parcel is adjacent to a conservation area in Fayette County and looks to be accessible only via boat on Wolf River. Is it legal to hunt here?

Property Location
Address: HWY 194 E OF

Map:
166 Grp: Ctrl Map: 166 Parcel: 007.00 PI: S/I: 000

Crosshairy

There was an older thread on this, Dave. The final word was that the TWRA had tried to work with that landowner to the south to gain easement, to no avail. Boat access is it, until something changes with the neighbors or additional property is bought that opens up access.

I both love and hate spots like this - they are huntable, but they weed out those who would do so casually. I think it's sort of cool to have a reward for those who are willing to go through the extra effort. Unfortunately, I'm not properly equipped to make that effort :)

DaveB

This is not the 3 combined parcels that abut the RR line. Further west. Looks like south prop line is Wolf River. This prop is close to highway 194.

JEH

The Property in Question is TDEC Prperty (Tn Dept of Envir. and Conservation) and is part of the W.B. Clark Conservation Area which is closed to Hunting.

DaveB

Wow, I got to be your First! I figured the property was associated with the conservation people. Oh Well. Thanks.

SCN, BGG, cut off his tie or whatever it is you do to Welcome a New Guy on board.

Got any cute spider pictures?

Welcome!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts