If I was running video, I might know the winner

FourWFarm

Looks like a good fight.
I have seen the seven point several times since these pics were taken.
This is the only pics I've gotten of the ten, and I haven't seen him but once prior to these pictures and none afterwards. IMG_0160.JPGIMG_0161.JPGIMG_0162.JPGIMG_0163.JPGIMG_0164.JPG

FourWFarm

I saw the 10 this afternoon with a doe. He had her in a thickest about 150 yds. in front of me. A smaller buck was standing out in the field and every few minutes he would run to the edge of the thickest to make sure the small buck stayed away.
He never would stay on the edge long enough for me to take a clean shot. He did that for the last hour of daylight.

The wind is supposed to change tonight, so I can't go back to that stand tomorrow.

Ski

I saw the 10 this afternoon with a doe. He had her in a thickest about 150 yds. in front of me. A smaller buck was standing out in the field and every few minutes he would run to the edge of the thickest to make sure the small buck stayed away.
He never would stay on the edge long enough for me to take a clean shot. He did that for the last hour of daylight.

The wind is supposed to change tonight, so I can't go back to that stand tomorrow.

Good luck! Post pics of that loser when you tag him!

rem270

Awesome sequence of pics. Goes to show how tines get broke and bucks get broken ears and puncture wounds from fighting. Amazing how much of that goes on that we never catch in person or on cams. I've personally never seen a fight like that. I've seen sparring and fighting but nowhere near to that extreme. Awesome photos.

Latest posts