I hate to admit when I'm wrong, but I was wrong!

Harold Money jr

I was against the two buck limit. I didn't think it was necessary, especially looking at the statistics. I thought I was with the majority of Tennessee hunters in my beliefs but, about the time the two buck limit passed I started seeing more and bigger bucks than I had before. I've been very impressed with the deer that have been posted. I don't believe I've ever seen so many big Tennessee bucks killed! The average size posted this year is unreal. I just didn't realize the improvement would come so quickly. Even the bucks with marginal hits are being found that's a real improvement over years past. Apparently the limit encourages the bucks to die quicker and leave shorter and better blood trails. The only negative I see is apparently the limit has affected how Butch Jones coaches during the 2nd half. He seemed to coach better when the limit was 3 bucks. You may be thinking all this is a coincidence, but I think not.

THEdonkey0515

Crazy right :rotf: by the time smoke pole season starts, they will be a 150inch class deer behind every tree with this new improved 2 buck limit I tell ya what ;)

444 BLASTER

IF IT MAKES HUNTERS MORE SELECTIVE THE RESULTS COULD COME QUICKLY, NOT SO MUCH FOR COACH JONES. :lol:

Harold Money jr

No joke, there have been some great bucks killed so far this year! But my first post dripping with sarcasm was only meant as a joke hopefully getting a chuckle. It took one post for someone to believe it and two for a name calling. Now you made me chuckle. Thanks, Keep hunting folks!!

Os2 Outdoors

This is funny!!!

There's always a answer though. Amazing cold fronts with the onset of the first two weeks of patternable bucks combined with an amazing semi cool an wet velvet growing season.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk