I gotta know.

robin48

Which crossbow I need to get. here in about 2 weeks I will have 300-350.00 to spend on a crossbow. Which ones do I need to choose from? I have been looking but I figured why not ask local experts, my fellow Tennesseans. Thanks for helping

Mag

2-Step Enabled
You should be able to get a Parker or Horton for that range, or watch the classified section as there have been some really good deals there.

jw0312

Parker! Awesome bows and awesome customer service should you ever need it!

Whatever you get, with the nature of the beast (limbs cracking etc.) make sure you go with one of the companies with good customer relations!

bowriter

R.I.P.
If I don't get an answer to the question I posted re the scope sight, I may very well have a nice, Horton 150 for sale at an extremely reasonable price comeplete with scope that I cannot tighten down. I shot it yesterday and it dead on out to 30.

I am terribly mechanical inept.

Pic IN the Casa

Backstrapcrazy said:
Barnett on E BAY!!!!!! Got one brand new for 300. for my wife and she loves it , and it is one of the best out there.

Yep!!! Got a Horton Explorer several years back for $120 cheaper than BPS had it. Also picked up a 3dot red dot scope cheap as well.

Mag

2-Step Enabled
Finally got mine out on Sunday to sight in after replacing the limbs, cable and string. Still dead on at 15 25 35 yds. Ready to go.

Latest posts