I’ve never heard of more limits.

tophat

All you folks that out of state leases get more to go with you please. Leaves less pressure here. What and amazing opening weekend for all my vets from Ky. Lake to Reelfoot. I know a lot the blinds that people want are no longer in the draw now. But look at all the WMA'S last weekend and more to come Tn Duck hunter's not doing to bad. Remember don't let know one run you out of your state and the passion you love in your home state.

Kritter Gitter

All you folks that out of state leases get more to go with you please. Leaves less pressure here. What and amazing opening weekend for all my vets from Ky. Lake to Reelfoot. I know a lot the blinds that people want are no longer in the draw now. But look at all the WMA'S last weekend and more to come Tn Duck hunter's not doing to bad. Remember don't let know one run you out of your state and the passion you love in your home state.
Hoping you and your boys do well with us this year. Lookin forward to it.

Bgoodman30

Yeah yall must of gave them a real whupping Saturday on Reelfoot. We saws tons of high birds Sunday coming from that direction looking like they had already had enough..

mike243

Did I miss Rugers limit thread some where ? congrats to all, 1 day 1 day I will get a chance to duck hunt, might get a dayvorce after I get back home but it might be worth it 🤣

Latest posts