Hunted all season and only seen 2 deer

fourwheeler431

Then I look up while standing on the front porch and see this!

5 does just milling around in my neighbors yard! Of course there is no hunting allowed around here! Sorry about the pic quality,it was with my phone.
IMAG0156.jpg

mike243

yep but the coon huntin's great aint it lol,not seen many my self
but keep on going & looking .your ship will come in,just gotta be on the dock when it does

Stalkhunter

I was not seeing much, changed up some tactics as i will be doing again tomorrow morning. Found better sign 40 yards from my stand were i could not see. Hope to set the ambush lol.

Clyde it will happen. I wasnt having fun, I took the pressure off, just by listening to the birds, tree rats.

fourwheeler431

mike243 said:
yep but the coon huntin's great aint it lol,not seen many my self
but keep on going & looking .your ship will come in,just gotta be on the dock when it does

No coon hunting has been going on in 2 years or more,since all of the logging has been going on. There have been several nice bucks and several good does taken this season. Like Greg said I've just been in the wrong place at the wrong time this year.

mike243

did they clear cut or select? bet it was hard to look at after they did it,amazing what the land looks like after the trees are removed,every little hiding spot laid open,hope your season does a 180.didnt have any luck last year but have 2 this year.

Latest posts