Hundreds of turkeys

cbhunter

I had 2 letters wrong in my name. I put my glasses on to read your comment again, and now understand why I was getting the comments I was getting….. username changed… duckbagger
So you addressed the RS and said it had nothing to do with our fellow member…..but now it's RT and you just misspelled something about killing ducks

Got it 🤣🤣

This has been pure gold so far

Attachments

• IMG_2742.jpeg
    IMG_2742.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 12

J.A.F.O.

Changed the other "Tattle Tale" thread to "What's Up" now. This is gonna get spicy!!

I vaguely remember someone calling you a 🐓💩 because of the 🐓💩 style you are using to try and justify being a 🐓💩. If the shoe fits ehhhh.🤷🏼‍♂️

Seriously though,enquiring minds want to know who this RS/RT/RR/RU/RC3PO is and how they hurt you. If you need emotional assistance dial 615-781-6580 and they will assist you.

Setterman

No way this is real. Claiming you misspelled your original username is so insanely laughable even I couldn't conjure up such a wild tale. Good grief

I will say it again and now it's proven to be true. you are a giant pvssy and with the added bonus of a liar who believes we are stupid.

Quit dancing around and air your grievance Nancy. RSisaducebag your original handle isn't even close to a typo for RTisaducbaggar lol.

I bet you sit down to pee and cry at Hallmark movies

Last edited:

Southern Sportsman

No way this is real. Claiming you misspelled your original username is so insanely laughable even I couldn't conjure up such a wild tale. Good grief

I will say it again and now it's proven to be true. you are a giant pvssy and with the added bonus of a liar who believes we are stupid.

Quit dancing around and air your grievance Nancy. RSisaducebag your original handle isn't even close to a typo for RTisaducbaggar lol.

I bet you sit down to pee and cry at Hallmark movies
Clap Reaction GIF

Latest posts