How;s the water looking

Donk

Was wondering on the water levels at Camden,Big Sandy and Gin Creek?I'll probably be hunting at Camden in unit 2,maybe Gin Creek.It's a mad house at Big Sandy opening weekends.I'm not going to spent the night in the boat,like some do.

Donk

Well was just curious,as fate has it a buddy of mine called and said I could hunt with them.It's in the top 10 pick in Camden.

WHITMAN

i heard yesterday that the water is up pretty good in around 75 and 77 in camden. im sure everywhere else will be too.

tophat

went to springville bottoms today and the water is up another about 2 ft be up normal pool to me.Put out my decoys today we are all set for the 27th.

WHITMAN

anyone hunting big sandy opening weekend? well i went down there this past weekend.....it's pittiful. i bet half of the blinds there don't have enough water infront of them to hunt....it was bad. all i saw was maybe 25 woodies and a couple grey ducks

tophat

Just got back from springville bottoms man i bet their was around 200 mallards around the handicap blind.Water is still comeing up good blind is all set to go.

Kevin

we should be good to go with all this rain we got today, we fixed up the levees and cleaned out the pipes, gonna start pumping in the morning, we werent gonna pump because the earth would have just soaked it all up. this rain was a BIG blessing to my duck wekend!

Latest posts