How bad will the catching be tomorrow?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
It is currently 65 degrees and storming here.
Tomorrow morning it will be 31 degrees but mostly sunny and light wind.
Thought about trying to go fishing tomorrow but I just wonder how bad this front will affect them.

bluball

but the question is, will they be tearing them up tomorrow?

better slather on the bait poop so they can smell it because the water will be nastier than dookie water.
Water usually aint that bad after a big rain when the lake is winter pool.When its summer pool its a whole different story though.I bet they will still be catching them tomorrow.

NumberOne

Water usually aint that bad after a big rain when the lake is winter pool.When its summer pool its a whole different story though.I bet they will still be catching them tomorrow.
I am sure you can catch them tomorrow but whew. high of 42 and NNW winds at 10-15 will make it very unpleasant on the lake. Id just put in at the harmons ramp and fish in there haha I am going Saturday though. I am looking forward to a little stained water.

bluball

I am sure you can catch them tomorrow but whew. high of 42 and NNW winds at 10-15 will make it very unpleasant on the lake. Id just put in at the harmons ramp and fish in there haha I am going Saturday though. I am looking forward to a little stained water.
Now wind is a different story,i was just talking about after a front this time of yr.Me personally i dont like going after a snow.I have caught them when its snowing,but if i go the day after a snow i never do any good.i usually dont do good for 3/4 days after a snow.

megalomaniac

I prefer 2d after a front until right when the next one hits. I usually dont do as well the next day after a winter front with a 20deg drop in temps and 15mph N winds.

I'm looking towards the weekend to fish since deer season closed. Think I'm going to just work in the yard Saturday and fish Sunday afternoon.

WTM

I'm looking out my back window and Birdsong Creek is quickly filling up with muddy water...

You can track a deer across this cove I live on.
yeah i imagine big sandy will be muddy to the mouth.

number one will have plenty of stained water to fish after those winds whip it up even more.

NumberOne

yeah i imagine big sandy will be muddy to the mouth.

number one will have plenty of stained water to fish after those winds whip it up even more.
I hope I didn't bite off more than I can chew when I said that. I don't want coffee with cream. Just some stain.

WTM

I hope I didn't bite off more than I can chew when I said that. I don't want coffee with cream. Just some stain.
they opened up the gates yesterday so maybe itll pull a lot of it out. a lot of water dumped day before, big sandy has a lot of backwater backed up and the obion or whatever runs through trenton, another foot and some of these houses would be under water.

bluball

I prefer 2d after a front until right when the next one hits. I usually dont do as well the next day after a winter front with a 20deg drop in temps and 15mph N winds.

I'm looking towards the weekend to fish since deer season closed. Think I'm going to just work in the yard Saturday and fish Sunday afternoon.

I'm looking out my back window and Birdsong Creek is quickly filling up with muddy water...

You can track a deer across this cove I live on.
Birdsong always muddys easy,reminds me of beech river after a rain🤣

TNReb

It was slow at our pond but we managed one good one!

Attachments

• 5FE743D4-82F6-434D-B6CF-2231EB09815A.jpeg
    5FE743D4-82F6-434D-B6CF-2231EB09815A.jpeg
    445.9 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts