Honest opinion without colored glasses on.

wayne

nitro_z17":3k1zfqcr said:
EastTNHunter":3k1zfqcr said:
nitro_z17":3k1zfqcr said:
UGA choked. the end
I wouldn't say that UGA choked, but they got away from what got them where they were. I feel that momentum was shifted by a few bad ref calls in a short amount of time, but UGA should have done more to overcome that rather than changing to the cute or predictable play calling
true
Choked sounds better.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

elknturkey

huntinkev":303a8njb said:
I give the refs a C+. They missed some calls but they are always going to miss some calls. Lets face it, Bama always gets the benefit. The blocked punt, yea they missed it but it didn't change a thing if they missed the offsides then they should have called the false start which would have nullified the block punt anyway (or stopped it before the play even got that far) How many here when watching it, thought that GA was offsides on that play. The player moved clearly ahead of everyone else and in real speed it wouldn't have been hard at all to think he was offsides. I thought he was and so did the announcers and the ref.
You do know that Alabama opponents are the least penalized in the nation right?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

nitro_z17":3bcnr5lc said:
UGA choked. the end
I wouldn't say that UGA choked, but they got away from what got them where they were. I feel that momentum was shifted by a few bad ref calls in a short amount of time, but UGA should have done more to overcome that rather than changing to the cute or predictable play calling[/quote]
true[/quote]Choked sounds better.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk[/quote]
I think they just got the ALABAMA beat down from the Defense. Thats what they do. They had no gas left in the tank. You could see the players gasping for air after every play. They were done in the 3rd Quarter. ALABAMA offense was for the most part rested with having no carries in the first half. Fresh Quarterback rested all season with a arm from heck. The rest they say is history.

PalsPal

PillsburyDoughboy":yidsrib5 said:
The rest they say is history.

:roll:

Please stop quoting me without giving credit. That's the second time today.

That's called plagiarism, you know? Well, maybe you don't, but here is the definition :D :

pla·gia·rism
ˈplājəˌrizəm/
noun
the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

PillsburyDoughboy

PalsPal":wfxgt7od said:
PillsburyDoughboy":wfxgt7od said:

That's called plagiarism, you know? Well, maybe you don't, but here is the definition :D :

pla·gia·rism
ˈplājəˌrizəm/
noun
the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Well if you're going to get snarky about it lets let google settle this.

https://english.stackexchange.com/quest ... is-history
The origin of the expression appears to be from the first part of the 19th century and its figurative usage dates back to that time

So Naa Naa Naa Boo boo boo. My Dogs bigger than you're dog. So There... Pooyee :drool: :moon: :party: :super: :bore: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PillsburyDoughboy

PalsPal":1sscste8 said:
PillsburyDoughboy":1sscste8 said:

pla·gia·rism
ˈplājəˌrizəm/
noun
And if you want to talk about Plagiarism lets talk ... I used that exact phrase on January 9th 2018 at 14:06 in the National Championship thread.... So there. :)

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=356984&start=140

Latest posts