homemade catfish bait

Unicam

Here is one I do..
First start off by mixing your blood and chicken livers with vanilla extract and laying out onto flat containerer (make sure its a flat container.)
Then sprinkle a thick layer of brown sugar onto your blood bait.
Let the blood dry up and become crusty and dry.
Pour your bottle of vanilla extract onto the blood bait covering as much as possible.
Once again sprinkle a thick layer of brown sugar onto the blood bait again, then using a fork punch
holes all over the bait.
Remove your bait from the plywood or container and let that side dry if necessary, then cut into 3/4 of
an inch by 3/4 of an inch squares or something appropriate for the hook you use

The brown sugar makes the livers tougher and they wont come off the hook near as easy.

Rowdy

Unicam said:
Here is one I do..
First start off by mixing your blood and chicken livers with vanilla extract and laying out onto flat containerer (make sure its a flat container.)
Then sprinkle a thick layer of brown sugar onto your blood bait.
Let the blood dry up and become crusty and dry.
Pour your bottle of vanilla extract onto the blood bait covering as much as possible.
Once again sprinkle a thick layer of brown sugar onto the blood bait again, then using a fork punch
holes all over the bait.
Remove your bait from the plywood or container and let that side dry if necessary, then cut into 3/4 of
an inch by 3/4 of an inch squares or something appropriate for the hook you use

The brown sugar makes the livers tougher and they wont come off the hook near as easy.
:cool: sounds almost good enuff to eat :D

I said ALMOST!!! :D

Latest posts