Hmmm Anybody Heard???

bowriter

R.I.P.
Of a 175-177 typical killed in the outskirts of nashville with a bow. I believe the first name is Wes. Supposed to be a perfect typical shot in someones backyard. Got to info from a very reliable source.

Also been a 180 and one close to 190 typicals killed in KY last week. I know one came from Todd Co. Don't know about the other.

Fresh reports today indicate chasing wide open in some areas and nothing at all in others close to it. I have seen no chasing at all here. In fact, it is the opposite. Gotta get going pretty soon.

Sniper23

Yes I've actually seen the photo of it. Do you need info? If so, I can call the guy that has the photo of the supposed 170". I'm not disputing it, but just like to see thing validating first.

landman

bowriter said:
Of a 175-177 typical killed in the outskirts of nashville with a bow. I believe the first name is Wes. Supposed to be a perfect typical shot in someones backyard. Got to info from a very reliable source.

Also been a 180 and one close to 190 typicals killed in KY last week. I know one came from Todd Co. Don't know about the other.

Fresh reports today indicate chasing wide open in some areas and nothing at all in others close to it. I have seen no chasing at all here. In fact, it is the opposite. Gotta get going pretty soon.

On Saturday there was a 232" NT, a 184" & 167" typical killed in Todd Co

@fulldraw

landman said:
bowriter said:

On Saturday there was a 232" NT, a 184" & 167" typical killed in Todd Co

That's my home county. Quit driving lease prices up! We got enough Ga and Fl hunters as it is. :D

Deck78

Yes the deer from west Meade was killed by a guy named wes. Last name not going to be provided on the open forum. Heck of a deer!

landman

Todd County did it again today 213", thats 4 bucks that score a total of 796" since Sat.
I think I'll have some listings over there soon for sale....lol

Latest posts