HAS ANYONE USED PRIMOS DONKEY BUTTER??

Buzzard Breath

I really wouldn't think donkeys would be that hard to bait in. They must not taste very good or more people would be eating them. Although, it may just be a sigma thing with donkeys being like a horse and American not accepting horse meat as a viable protein. Let us know how your donkey season goes this year. I'm interested in learning more about hunting them.

SKFOOTER

Buzzard Breath":zfq6sp0o said:
I really wouldn't think donkeys would be that hard to bait in. They must not taste very good or more people would be eating them. Although, it may just be a sigma thing with donkeys being like a horse and American not accepting horse meat as a viable protein. Let us know how your donkey season goes this year. I'm interested in learning more about hunting them.
I'd hold on to my day job if I were you, Buzzard.

Boone 58

What Zach Markus said..............he is spot on. The most ridiculous thing is the Acorn "crunch noise maker"............really?............are you freaking kidding me?

Buzzard Breath

SKFOOTER":19wf96pg said:
Buzzard Breath":19wf96pg said:
I'd hold on to my day job if I were you, Buzzard.
Yea, that was a complete bomb. I didn't get a single smiley from anyone, not even a "cool" from DA.

catman529

Poser":3o1jhsgu said:
If Primos makes it, it sucks.
If it has a name like "Donkey Butter, it is a gimmick.
why are you so convinced Primos is trash? They're one of the only production turkey calls I'll buy, they have a good line of decent and affordable calls. Just avoid the novelties and the ones with gimmicky names. They make junk for the new hunters too, but that's because there's a demand for it.

Sent from the talk of tap

catman529

Planking":1omuv1jq said:
Primos does suck. I learned that the hard way. 3 truth cams, two mojo decoys. Pure ripoff junk.
they're originally a call company, and their calls are still good.

AT Hiker

Buzzard Breath":2dqkftg7 said:

Not sure if I ever told you the story about me taking Lukas on a Donkey Safari or not, even if I did I will tell you about it again next time we hunt together. If only we had donkey butter to bait one in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyB

catman529":3f0a5ixa said:
Poser":3f0a5ixa said:
If Primos makes it, it sucks.
If it has a name like "Donkey Butter, it is a gimmick.
why are you so convinced Primos is trash? They're one of the only production turkey calls I'll buy, they have a good line of decent and affordable calls. Just avoid the novelties and the ones with gimmicky names. They make junk for the new hunters too, but that's because there's a demand for it.

True

DaveB

Catman, sorry, but Primos sold out a few years ago to ATK who renamed themselves Vista Outdoor Inc. Primos is still the name but it is not the same. IMO when Will was in charge junk never had the Primos name associated with it. Don't think that is still the case.

Latest posts