Harrison Bailey 5*

PalsPal

Grandslam11":9u2ghnz1 said:
He picked up with 5th star today.

So, what did he do to get it? He's been on campus for a couple of weeks.

Not a knock on you, but this is just another reason why the star system is flawed and I rarely pay any attention.

cbhunter

PalsPal":3cktyc8v said:
Grandslam11":3cktyc8v said:
He picked up with 5th star today.

So, what did he do to get it? He's been on campus for a couple of weeks.

Not a knock on you, but this is just another reason why the star system is flawed and I rarely pay any attention.

First time the ratings have been updated since before his high school season was complete

cbhunter

PalsPal":lcxukp2f said:
That seems odd.

So, when rankings come out after the first signing period, they aren't accurate because there may be some changes?

Others may be more knowledgeable than me on all this but I do believe that's the first time they were updated since the championship game he/Marietta won. I could be wrong of course

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":wlhr0ah2 said:
That seems odd.

So, when rankings come out after the first signing period, they aren't accurate because there may be some changes?

The services havent adjusted to the early signing period. This is normal to adjust the final ranking right before NSD. NSD has lost a lot of it's luster with the ESP.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I don't care about stars, but he oughta be a really good one. I really wish that UGA had signed Bailey rather than Beck, as I really feel that Bailey is a more college-ready QB from everything that I've heard, but we shall see.

Good get for the Vols, congrats

PalsPal

I watched a couple of his games this year.

And don't get me wrong, I'm glad we got him, but a LOT of his passing yards came after the catch on screens, etc. He had a lot of talent around him. Now, he did make several nice throws down the field also.

It will be interesting to see who the starter is when we go to Oklahoma.

Latest posts