Harrison Bailey

THEdonkey0515

3-9 George tech wow. There best weapon on offense hit the portal as well.

Against UGA and ND they was out scored 100-0

I would think he would start on a 3-9 team, but is he gonna have enough around him to do anything.

PalsPal

He tweeted 10 days ago "can't wait to ball at my next home"

I couldn't find anything on where that might be.

I'm wondering if they have to be enrolled somewhere to not get behind and retain their eligibility?

From this article, it doesn't appear that they took a different QB. Maybe they are waiting to see how everything shakes out. I'm sure that there are some schools who may have got a commitment from a QB unexpectedly, and then one they already have decides to move on.

Without Peery and Jordan Yates, also in the portal, Tech's quarterback depth chart for scholarship quarterbacks consists of Jeff Sims, Trad Beatty and incoming freshman Zach Pyron. It's possible that Collins and general manager Patrick Suddes could look into the portal for additional depth.

But, I can't believe that someone hasn't scooped him up, because he's destined for stardom, or so I read on here :D !

Wait, here it is ;) !

PillsboroughDoughboy said:
If vols ever expect to improve on the field they are going to need a whole bunch of Baileys. IMHO hes really the only stud they have. That Boy has QB written all over him. Put him in at Georgia Florida or ALABAMA and he would be throwing some massive numbers up.

THEdonkey0515

Maybe he gives UF a shot looks like Emory Jones is hitting the door, and I don't believe they signed a QB in the 2022 class.

I'm just joking of course.

Last edited:

Latest posts