Happy to be here

usaxray25

2-Step Enabled
Just moved to Williamson County from Nashville. Hunted in Alabama where I lived before moving to TN. Have been reading and learning from you all. Hunted around Yanahli this year but looking to find lease property somewhere over the next year. Looking to learn about some turkey this year after deer season. These woods are a tough hunt this late in the season! Planning to hit bow season next year to get started earlier. Nice to be here.

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled
Just moved to Williamson County from Nashville. Hunted in Alabama where I lived before moving to TN. Have been reading and learning from you all. Hunted around Yanahli this year but looking to find lease property somewhere over the next year. Looking to learn about some turkey this year after deer season. These woods are a tough hunt this late in the season! Planning to hit bow season next year to get started earlier. Nice to be here.
Several places less accessible if you slip in with a canoe . I used to scout out places at Yanahli with a canoe while squirrel hunting. Might Join a Turkey club. https://www.facebook.com/NWTFWilliamsonCounty

Stick & String

CO is definitely beautiful but too many people and too many liberal. I was born and raised there and have seen some dramatic changes over the years. Also too much snow. Glad to be here!