Hanging your bow in the tree....

cruff10

Here is you a question....

Where do you hang your bow while your in your tree stand? I'm right handed and I put a screw step in the tree right above my left shoulder to hang my bow on.

I put another screw step about seat high on my right side for my bag/backpack.

onebuck

When in my ladder stands, I use realtree E-Z hangers. They hold both my backpack (close to the tree), and my bow next to my left shoulder.

I also carry one in my pack to use when I climb.

Kevin

Buckblaster said:
b and d boyz said:
well they make holders for round tube stands, and square tube stands.

Im talking about its just 2 forks and you stick a limb imbetween them. easy for a bow to fall out

I had one of those on an ol'man, and the first good wind that blew my bow was on the ground. needless to say it never got used again, I have an ez-hanger now. No problems.

richmanbarbeque

when using my climber I have a bow holder that is not one of the forked ones but it actually holds it around the bottom cam.

When using a lockon I use a screw in bow holder.

BowGuy84

I change how I use mine. Sometimes I hang it high above me and have cam right by left shoulder. Others it is on left with broadhead pointing out in front. For bow I use an ez-hanger and have a screw-in bow hanger that I put on right to hang my quiver on...upside down with another arrow loosened.

Radar

I usually keep it in my lap in a hang on stand , and use a trimmed of limb for a temporary hanger or a EZ hanger overhead on my left side .
I have a bow holder for my climber , and also keep it on my lap . During prime movement times , I like to have my hand on my bow and ready to shoot within seconds . I have been busted reaching for a bow on a hanger .

bobthebowhunter

Seminole39 said:
Have a Team Realtree EZ-Hanger for lock ons and ladder stands. If I use my climber, the Lone Wolf has a bow holder built into the stand.

which bowtech do you shoot I couldn't get my alley to fit in that holder.

Boone 58

i use the pivoting arms that are almost 24 inches when extended and screw into the tree and this places the bow just to the left of my left arm in easy reach which allows me to hang the bow with a nocked arrow in the ready......all i have to do is reach out and pick it up and with one easy motion i have the bow at full draw in the span of about 7 seconds.....barring the deer looks up at an unpredictable moment!

Buckblaster

R.I.P.
richmanbarbeque said:
when using my climber I have a bow holder that is not one of the forked ones but it actually holds it around the bottom cam.

When using a lockon I use a screw in bow holder.

lone wolf stand, eh?

My dad has one but his Diamond wont fit due to the draw stop.

Latest posts