Guntersville reports?

mossyhorns300

I have 2-day club tourney down there next weekend on the 19th and 20th. I've never seen the lake, but I know a few of you guys fish it sometimes. Anybody been down there recently that might could give me an accurate report and a maybe a couple of places to check out? Thanks

BamaBucks

Mossy, I spend some time down there and am moving down there to guide starting next spring... Shoot me a PM and I will help you all I can...Haven't been down in a while, but I still know some good spots and such

Superduty Guy

WAS DOWN THERE LAST WEEK AND WAS HITTING OFF H2O SOFT PLASTIC SHAD SWIMBAITS AND TOPWATER FROGS AND BUZZBAITS AROUND LILY PADS AND THRU THE MILFOIL DONE PRETTY GOOD HAD A FEW FOUR POUNDERS AND ABOUT 10 3 AND HALFS AS FAR AS SPOTS CANT HELP YOU ON THAT ONE :) WE HAD OVER 20 POUNDS ALL DAY ON A FIVE FISH LIMIT

mossyhorns300

Thanks Tink. I was hoping you would see this, because I knew you went down there a bit.

Only problem with Goose Pond is, is that everybody in the dang club is talking about fishing there!

We're putting in at Jackson County Park Ramp in Scottsboro.

ad28

there is some good fishing around jackson county also. my dad pulled about a 7 and a half pounder off the first island comming from the dock.

kdxdude

Nice tink! I was supposed to go down for a tournament a couple of weeks ago but my partner had to bail. I was lookin forward to it, but I did catch some nice smallies below Chick dam after he had to bail.

rutnstrut2

Man one of these days I got to get down there a few guys from work go in the spring but would love to go any time.

Joseph

It is an unbelievable place to fish. Just good quality fish. I would like to go back myself. We went a few years back during the Summer months and fished for about 3 days. Would fish from sun up till around 10 go back to the house and sleep until around 2 and fish until dark. It was a blast.

Latest posts