Guntersville 3/6-8

Smoke

Headed down Sunday and things started off pretty good. Big fish of the day was 5 lbs 3 oz and several 3-3 1/2 lbs. Monday i was on good size fish with several 5-6 lbs and one 7 1/2. Yesterday had big fish at 6lbs and caught a pile of keeper size fish. Pulled in on one point and found a school that had some shad cornered and caught over 20 fish out of it before they moved out. The rain moved in and the fish shut down on me but not before i boated 50+ fish. Best day ive ever had on the water. Water temps were anywhere from 49-54 degress depending on where you were at and man are they moving the water through there. Have to be really careful on the main lake going into some of the little cut throughs. Youll get washed up before you can do anything about it. Got a few pics but theyre from the cell phone so not the greatest by myself. Cant wait to get back down again soon!
fish1.jpg

fish2.jpg

fish3.jpg

Spoonbillmallard

What was you catching the fish with? And what depth?

I'm headed down for the weekend and would love to lip a few bass while im there.

A

Anonymous

very nice..any hints on where ...what part of the lake. Staying at the LiTTLE mTN. Resort.Its in the middle portion of the lake
Bill

wobblegobble

I went down last weekend and the wind almost blew us off the water. Our best 5 was 13.5lbs we caught most of ours on a crankbait.

wobblegobble

at goose pond this weekend and last and we havent caught a fish on a trap! Most of ours came on square bill cranks and black n blue jigs.

Latest posts