Gun sling for my Mossberg shotgun? Help?

bigdeluxe

Can anyone help me figure a way to put a sling on my shotgun? It's a 12 gauge New Haven 600 AT by Mossberg. None of the usual attachments fit. I've searched our local sporting goods stores and of course Wal-Mart for the right part but with no luck. Is there a way I can rig it up or is there an actual part that will fit it? I have a sling, just no way of attaching it.

bigdeluxe

Stik, I've tried to get our local sporting goods shop to drill it but they said it was too small to drill. I think that may be the case since it is smaller than other shotguns I've seen. I think I could do it myself though if I had the tools to do it with. I got it used in '89 so it's an old one. I need a real gunsmith to take it to.

paincave 2000, I'm gonna check out the link you posted.

Thanks for your suggestions!

bigdeluxe

I checked out the link but that attachment is for a Mossberg 500. Mine is a 600 AT. The attachments I currently have fit other Mossberg shotguns as well but not a 600 AT, for whatever reason.

bigdeluxe

Thanks paincave, I looked again and you're right. I didn't look hard enough last time. The attachments look very similar to what I already have so I'm gonna give them another look and compare to these before ordering.

Latest posts