Ground blinds

postal rage

OK, I'm thinking about buying one to mainly bow hunt out of. There are so many out there :crazy:. Can anyone recommend a good blind that want cost a arm and a leg??

16fthome

You need to check out your local sams club! i was in sams and they had a nice blind that came with chair and shooting stick for $90. not a bad deal might pick me up one

rbreedi1

I bought the Primos Vision blind several weeks ago and really like it alot. It offers 360 degrees of viewing and sliding mesh windows to customize how you want the openings. The regular windows have magnets in them so its nice and quiet, no velcro! I got mine for around $160.

A

Anonymous

Doghouse blind by ameristep. Walmart has them usually for about $75. Plenty of room.

rebelxt

Double Bull Matrix 360. It is easy to set up. Hunted in 30 mph gusting to 50 mph wind, in Kansas last year, and there was no popping sounds from the wind.

JimmyP

Yes the outhouse blind is small and made well but I can only crossbow or gun hunt with it. I would go with a larger one for bow hunting you'll need the extra draw room.

Latest posts