Great morning

Smoke

Get to the first spot and as were getting our stuff out of the truck the yotes cut loose at some chicken houses across the road. Take about 10 steps from the truck and there stands 1 about 125 yards looking at us. I get my gun up and it starts trotting off and swing and a miss. Set up and call but no takers. Move to the second spot and a few minutes in my sister whispers theres one coming. I tell her to shoot and she cuts loose on it. I cant see it til after her second shot. She fires a 3rd and says shes empty. I get it stopped around 250 yards and dropped it. 3rd spot is a blank. 4th spot one pops up close and busts her trying to move so no shot. 5th spot i go to set up and theres this little pine in front of me that cost me a yote a few weeks ago. Bent it over and placed a limb on it to hold it down. 2 minutes in a yote pops out of the cedars at 30 yards and stops. By this time that little pine has worked up just enough to block it when i look thru the scope. Tried to put one thru but the 204 just aint a brush buster and it took off. 4 out of 5 is pretty dang good.

fritoman

I like your setup. I got me a Shockwave about a month ago but haven't had much luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Smoke

I haven't been but a few times. Been running my beagles every chance i had. From what few times ive been it obvious i need to hit it a little harder. Ive hit 4 properties in the area 3 times and called in 9 and heard several more.

Latest posts