gotta love it

VOLDEERHUNTER31

when your workin about 40 birds and they cup about a 100 yards out and want in and a guy in a boat watches and right as they fall in drives by ya, man that will tick you off

VOLDEERHUNTER31

boy i never thought i would have been that mad while hunting but i did, we sat there all day and ended up with just one. i really did think about shootin, way away of course and if somethin was said then sayin lets scrap then

whistlinwingman

I like it when the fisherman are working their way to your decoys and you stand up to let em know you are there. They keep coming, and you say,"How about a little room buddy." And he responds,"I will be out of you way in a minute" as he continues to cast toward decoys. And as you start wasting tons of money shooting the expensive steel shot to get him moving on it makes you even more ticked and the dude still fishes on.

I now have a baitcaster with about a monster doll fly tied on that can be cast about 60 yds. I promise you next time this happpens I will start fishing too. I hope I don't hit him in the head though,

WingNut

big B said:
Hunting public ground must stink never experienced it but it sounds like it questions your hunting ethic!

And your patience and any other emotion that would hold you back from whipping some bodies butt. But when that's all you got.

Latest posts