Got to shoot the new 2009 line for PSE

BigCountry71

Let me tell ya. They were nice.

With the new Bow Madness line. Single cam, and doesnt break the pocket book. No hand shock and smooth as silk. These jokers are gonna sell like hotcakes

The new Pro Series now with 80% let-off and new cams are much smoother.

Thumbs Up!

Radar

I'd have to say that PSE is making some great bows these days . I have been impressed with their lineup the last couple of years . The X-Force has put them back on the map . I wish they would have kept the AR line though .
I'm anxious to see the Bow Madness lineup . I prefer single cam bows . The Mach X I'm shooting now is a killer rig for hunting . What models are in the pros Series line now ?

Viper (tp)

Jeff, you don't have to spend alotta money to own a quality PSE bow either, thats what I like about it! I bought the PSE Brute and I am well pleased with the way it performs as a hunting bow! ;)

Radar

Saw this on another site . See any similarities to the PSE ?
MonstervsXForce.jpg

Double Drops

Read the following on Monster vs. X-Force. It came from an engineer at Mathews.

"Well the actual humorous part is how everybody keeps comparing the Monster to the PSE. Not anywhere near the same. The only thing people see is a similar limb profile, and suddenly they are identical. The limbs are not even the same...

I don't know why I waste my time, but lets just have a quick look...

The two bows have completely different risers, not even close.

The two bows have completely different cam systems, not even close.

The X-Force is a Cam 1/2 licensed from Darton. The Monster has a completely new AVS cam system, patented by Mathews. People might want to actually stop bashing and take a look at it, its revolutionary.

The limb attachment uses our V-Lock system on the limbs, and the limbs are also locked in to prevent being pulled out in a press. The idea of a uniformly stressed limb dates back to the 80s, its nothing new. The fact that both bows use a heavily preloaded uniformly stressed limb does not make them the same.

Seems some have forgotten about the exact copies that were made of our bows in the past... "

Radar

I read that on the PSE forum after they called him out . Funny how a Mathews engineer is hanging out on a PSE site . He also gave props to PSE if you read the thread . ;) Both are good bows , I'm just having a little FUN ! Get it ??????????????? Gesh ! Here is Jon Simonds other post on the PSE forum .

" I do give props to the X-Force bow line. It has obviouly brought PSE back up from where it was headed without Pete. I have met him many times and know him to be a excellent engineer in his own right. Anyway, I hope I have added some light to this discussion between the two companies and the obvious true differances between these two bows. I know some wont bend, thats fine. Try them both together when you have a chance. You will see two different bows and feel a huge differance in shooting quailities. Each opinion to his own. Some will like one over the other as it should be. But try them, dont refer to what your buddy says or what your eyes may tell you from a simple picture. "

Latest posts