got it done!!!

r'ville a-bolt

our lease in Houston county is 6 hours from home for 11 of our 14 club members.This weekend was a designated weekend for club work food plots treestand moving etc.We had seven members that could work this weekend including my buddy who drove 9 hrs after lateshift in Mobile to meet us at home then traveled the 6 hours to our lease.With the list of things we wanted to get done and only having a little over a day to do it in I was a little skeptical if it could be done. Got out of the truck on the lease at 3:30 pm Friday cleared,prepared,and planted 4 good size plots. Moved or adjusted several stands and cleared a few trails to the stands.We didn't have a tractor so the clearing work was done with a walkbehind selfpropelled mower and a 4 wheeler with turning disc attachement.not only did we get the wish list done we put in a extra plot. All that to say this don't underestimate likeminded hard working country folks,I sure was proud last night seeing what we accomplished,and proud of the crew I hunt with.

Redfred16

I always loved a good work weekend with the guys I hunted with in Wisconsin. They made it fun and we always got the work done we needed to.

Congrats on getting everything done.

Latest posts