Gorilla Tree stands

jakeway

I think the Gorilla strap-on stands are the best deal on the market. Very sturdy and quiet, and relatively light weight. I've got a Lone Wolf I almost never use, but I have 4 Gorillas.

Summit is still my choice for climbers, though.

megalomaniac

I got a gorilla silverback 4 years ago for $80. Weighs 8lbs and is my go to stand when I've got to walk a ways with one on my back. Love it!

rogvegas

Got a greyback deluxe out of sportsmans guide last year for $130 including shipping. Love the stand. Ive got two other summits that i paid alot more for and its everybit as good as them. It does squeek(sp) though, but i have seen a couple of remedies on here such as veg oil.

Radar

jakeway said:
I think the Gorilla strap-on stands are the best deal on the market. Very sturdy and quiet, and relatively light weight. I've got a Lone Wolf I almost never use, but I have 4 Gorillas.

Summit is still my choice for climbers, though.

Ditto .

Rut-N-Strut

I love em. In my opinion there the only lock on stands to own! Very easy to set up. Just chain it tight and pull the stand up and back down and it locks itself in. Very sturdy and reliable.

Maude

I have 5 Gorilla King Kong lock-ons and I love them. As solid as they come. Add some climbing sticks and you can slip in very quietly. I would expect the sit-down/stand-up stands to be solid performers as they appear to be replicas of the Ole Man stands.

tennbassethound

I have used both the hang on and the climber, i really like the hang on, good stand for the money, the climber however is heavy, noisy, and a pain to put together. For a climber get a summit!

laserman

The climber is like the old man with a few exceptions. You can't move the seat as far forward or backward as you can with olman. ALso, the gorilla has a climbing rail and shooting rail;. the shooting can be adjusted for a foot rest butti's not very comfortable. The other rail coes not adjust and is very tight in front of you.

Latest posts