hoghunter65

It's finally here

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1699090758788.jpg
    FB_IMG_1699090758788.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 63

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
Good morning! Sitting here sipping coffee waiting on my dad to get here lol! Good luck to you and everyone! Be safe and shoot straight! Thank the Lord for another day and another season we get to enjoy what we love! Also to have the ability to still do it! Thank you Lord!

Titanxd17

Well what do you know get settled in, does out in front on me small bucks pushing them around and here comes a f*****g trespasser on a 4wheeler, pulls his gun up on the deer doesn't shoot thank god, then parks hopes off gets all kinds of stuff and walks off our farm on to another I know he don't have permission on cause I had dinner with those guys last night. Off to a great start. If this sounds like something you did this morning. You're gonna have a bad day.

timberjack86

Well what do you know get settled in, does out in front on me small bucks pushing them around and here comes a f*****g trespasser on a 4wheeler, pulls his gun up on the deer doesn't shoot thank god, then parks hopes off gets all kinds of stuff and walks off our farm on to another I know he don't have permission on cause I had dinner with those guys last night. Off to a great start. If this sounds like something you did this morning. You're gonna have a bad day.
Get em! You should chain his ATV to a tree.

Latest posts