Good laugh Saturday morning.

C1295

Saturday Got up and went to some TVA property, Got there and there was a guy siting by his car in the parking lot. (Kind of Odd?) It was one those Dark Light kind of Mornings? you could see but it was Still dark. So, I get out and get my stuff out of my truck and start to head back in the woods and this guy comes up to me and just starts gabbing away about how he seen two does being chased by a spike yesterday here and that he forgot his release and had to go by one since he doesn't live around here and so on and so on. Well, I start walking back in the woods and he follows still talking his head off.... THEN!!! we get to were it opens up into a field (I do not have any light on neither does he and he is still yapping somthing about how his bow shots 275 fps and idk what else didn't really care honestly.) well, as we Step out in the field you hear a large Growl and its a bobcat we walked up on and the dude I was with Screamed like nothing I have ever heard before and he was gone! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 He took off running back to his car (I guess 🤣).

C1295

I'd say it's a good thing he forgot his release. Imagine him being 50 yards away in a tree and the disturbance he would probably cause. That's a funny story.
I don't know why he even went back in the woods.... I guess he was gonna try and free hand it if he saw somthing maybe idk. 🤣

killingtime 41

Saturday Got up and went to some TVA property, Got there and there was a guy siting by his car in the parking lot. (Kind of Odd?) It was one those Dark Light kind of Mornings? you could see but it was Still dark. So, I get out and get my stuff out of my truck and start to head back in the woods and this guy comes up to me and just starts gabbing away about how he seen two does being chased by a spike yesterday here and that he forgot his release and had to go by one since he doesn't live around here and so on and so on. Well, I start walking back in the woods and he follows still talking his head off.... THEN!!! we get to were it opens up into a field (I do not have any light on neither does he and he is still yapping somthing about how his bow shots 275 fps and idk what else didn't really care honestly.) well, as we Step out in the field you hear a large Growl and its a bobcat we walked up on and the dude I was with Screamed like nothing I have ever heard before and he was gone! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 He took off running back to his car (I guess 🤣).
I'd say just another TVA land squatter. They are all over here in East TN anymore. I'm worried about leaving my truck parked anywhere on TVA land. Use to be awesome. My family and I would camp on the lake and I'd take off by boat to hunt come back for lunch. Now you can't even get a spot with the vagrants sleeping there for months on end. I walked up on several just smoking meth casually. Like it's just a cigarette or something.not enough TVA police to go around. So until it gets in the 20's outside. The bums will be there.

DMD

I would say that poor feller will never step foot in the woods again...
On a side note...many years ago I was hiking to my deer hunting spot, which was about a 45 minute hike straight up hill. Every 15 minutes, I'd stop, rest my stand against one of the many boulders I had to snake around, and cool off so I wouldn't sweat too much. After 15 minutes of hiking - I stopped, rested my stand on one of the boulders to get the weight off my shoulders, turned my light off and began to cool down. About that time, a bobcat screamed - piercing the night with it's blood-curdling squall. All I have to say is my remaining 30 minute hike only took about 5 minutes that morning. LOL.

C1295

I'd say just another TVA land squatter. They are all over here in East TN anymore. I'm worried about leaving my truck parked anywhere on TVA land. Use to be awesome. My family and I would camp on the lake and I'd take off by boat to hunt come back for lunch. Now you can't even get a spot with the vagrants sleeping there for months on end. I walked up on several just smoking meth casually. Like it's just a cigarette or something.not enough TVA police to go around. So until it gets in the 20's outside. The bums will be there.
His bow was way to Nice to be a bum unless he stole it. But, I do know exactly what you are talking about they are all over.

C1295

On a side note...many years ago I was hiking to my deer hunting spot, which was about a 45 minute hike straight up hill. Every 15 minutes, I'd stop, rest my stand against one of the many boulders I had to snake around, and cool off so I wouldn't sweat too much. After 15 minutes of hiking - I stopped, rested my stand on one of the boulders to get the weight off my shoulders, turned my light off and began to cool down. About that time, a bobcat screamed - piercing the night with it's blood-curdling squall. All I have to say is my remaining 30 minute hike only took about 5 minutes that morning. LOL.
that's great you were gone with the wind brother 🤣

Latest posts