Gooch water?

Levee Jumper

Upper pool was nearly full a couple weeks ago. Im sure most of that is now in the lower pool (they generally pull the boards and fill the lower pool all at once). They should almost be done pumping by now I would assume.
My son and I were talking about it on the way home yesterday.
Have they started pumping yet?
Just curious how that will go due to the low water in the Obion.

West_Tn

Not to change the subject, but did they get the new Tier 2 blinds built at Tigrett? A damn shame they were tearing down those good blinds that were already there.

Levee Jumper

Actually just pulled the boards today. Said it took 10 days longer to pump the upper than normal due to the conditions.

Timber96

Y'all think Unit E will be deep enough for an outboard this year? Been a couple years since I hunted in there, and it was a little dicey last time.

West_Tn

Y'all think Unit E will be deep enough for an outboard this year? Been a couple years since I hunted in there, and it was a little dicey last time.
I'd bet some people that got drawn for it and don't know any better show up to hunt and can't get to their hole unless we get quite a bit of rain.

Mike_D.

Water depth 3-5ft. Mud depth forever unknown lol. You can not wade there if that is what you are getting at.
Went and scouted a few days ago. Water at the ramp is foot and half deep and pretty much stayed that way. We turned around between hole 3 and 4. Water is so low you could almost ground blind hunt in some of the holes.

Latest posts