Gonna see if I can get a big bobcat

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Last turkey season I had an encounter with a bobcat that had a head the size of a small cantaloupe. And any yote that comes by.
With light rain Wednesday I wonder if it will be hard to lure in a predator?

Rageman

Bobcats seem to stay hid alot when season is open over my 20 years of hunting I seen 4 one in turkey season one during early bow and two during gun over the years one of those I seen during gun was the size of a kitten not a good idea with a ought 6 then I finally got a nice one at the end of gun last year nice female mounted her full mount pretty mounts for sure I don't really go out for em just observing on stand I personally wouldn't shoot another I'd like to get a red fox now tho good luck hope you get ya one

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
In two years I've seen probably 5 bobcats and a 8 yotes in just one little spot with no more than 150 yards visibility in either direction because of terrain. It's gonna be to hard to get out of where I saw the big bobcat but I'll be within 500 yards.

WTNBowHunter

Saw three bobcats chasing a small doe through some hardwoods in mid-December. Never got a shot at them. Haven't ever focused on coyotes, or any predator for that matter before, outside of shooting everyone that walks by during deer season. Will be after them and coyotes after juvenile hunt this weekend

Latest posts