Gonna make a Super Bowl prediction

moondawg

Sometimes I wonder if the NFL is rigged. The Patriots won the Super Bowl after 9/11. And the Saints won the Super Bowl after Katrina. Soooooo.....

Look for the Bills to win the Super Bowl this year for Damar Hamlin.

You read it here first. And I'll admit if I'm wrong.

THEdonkey0515

They had all they could handle against a Dolphins team starting the third string quarterback a few days ago, but maybe that just adds to the story.

Fine with anyone besides the Cowboys winning the SB.

Specializedjon

You may be right, but I'm goin 49'ers (I just threw up in my mouth typing that).

I don't REALLY care about the NFL anymore, but I will confess....after my 3+ year protest because of the kneeling thing, we do sometimes have it on in the background on the weekend. I won't stop work for it or plan my life around it though.

Gravey

You may be right, but I'm goin 49'ers (I just threw up in my mouth typing that).

I don't REALLY care about the NFL anymore, but I will confess....after my 3+ year protest because of the kneeling thing, we do sometimes have it on in the background on the weekend. I won't stop work for it or plan my life around it though.
Same here but I will watch the Super Bowl. Grew up a Dallas fan but could care less who wins it.

TIGGREM2

Sometimes I wonder if the NFL is rigged. The Patriots won the Super Bowl after 9/11. And the Saints won the Super Bowl after Katrina. Soooooo.....

Look for the Bills to win the Super Bowl this year for Damar Hamlin.

You read it here first. And I'll admit if I'm wrong.
I have to agree with your prediction! Actually was gonna post the same topic in a week or two ! No doubt in my mind the Bills will win the superbowl this year !! Im not one for coincidence s to happen !!! Damar will make a field showing before half time , crowd goes wild !!

PalsPal

Like any game of significance in the sports I like, I'll check the score after evening church service. If a close game, I'll watch the ending.

I like watching great players make great plays in crunch time

PillsburyDoughboy

Depends on when Jerry Jones decides to take over at QB position for cowboys. When he takes the position over you know they are going all the way. Sarcasm.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
I was annoyed when the refs called a Bengals' TD back…after the stadium screens showed Damar Hamlin in a a box suite getting the crowd fired up. Felt too "right" for the narrative. But the review did show it was the right call.

Felt the same way as you, that they were trying to will it to happen—even tennis players in the Australian open have #3 on their clothes. Somehow Hamlin's plight has become "the thing" in sports media.

Not annoyed at Hamlin himself. He went through something terribly scary, and it's excellent he recovered. But I am annoyed at the way his story gets that "packaged" feeling after awhile. Real people's lives become crutches for journalistic mediocrity.

Latest posts