Glocks-Police trade ins

TNLynn

My two were $285 each, free shipping and $2 insurance. $572 total. Only drawback was they had no list of local ffl licensed dealers. I had to put my chosen dealer when I ordered, put their address, and had my dealer send them a copy of their license along with my name and order number. If anyone orders one near cookeville, all you would have to do is put highland hardware as chosen dealer as they are an approved dealer now.

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
cbhunter":thysvchi said:
Shooter77":thysvchi said:
PRICE GO UP? I thought it was 300 shipped before. now it shows it 295 for the gun

When I posted it, I believe it was 285 and free shipping.

I ordered it was 285 and 15.00 for shipping. so i spent 300 on it. How did everyone get free shipping?

cbhunter

Shooter77":2mv0yb08 said:
cbhunter":2mv0yb08 said:
Shooter77":2mv0yb08 said:
PRICE GO UP? I thought it was 300 shipped before. now it shows it 295 for the gun

When I posted it, I believe it was 285 and free shipping.

I ordered it was 285 and 15.00 for shipping. so i spent 300 on it. How did everyone get free shipping?

I assume the deal was only for a few days or so. You can still buy them now but a little higher than they were over 2 weeks ago when I posted it.

To be clear, I did not purchase any, I just passed along the deal that I came across.

Carlos

]I received mine today. It came with 3 magazines and the factory box.
I feel like this was indeed an awesome deal.
The only thing that it's going to need is another set of sights. The Trijicons that are on it are totally spent. (I understand that's part of the reason for the discounted price.)

What's everyone's recommendations for replacement sights?

I fired 10 rounds, from 12 yards in this target.

Latest posts