Glock 43

W4CCR

Nice gun. I have owned one for around 6 months, with zero failures. Easy to shoot, with recoil being very manageable. Comes with 2 magazines, one of which has an extension. I carry with the magazine without the extension, and keep the extended one in a pocket for a reload.

As for size, I would not recommend it for pocket carry due to it's weight. I tried with an inside the pocket holster and it requires a very deep pocket and will pull down noticeably. It is the exact same size as the Glock 26, just thinner. I carry it when I run in a belt designed for an iPhone 6. It it tight, but it works.

I would recommend it, but for the same physical size the 26 has increased capacity, and carries and conceals pretty much the same.

7mm08

I carry my 42 EVERYWHERE and everyday. I do wear Columbia cargo or Cabela's 7 pocket pants that accomadate the holster and it does not "print". I bought mine early in the craze and actually sent it back TWICE for FTFEED. I have since run everything thru it flawlessly and it is extremely accurate out to 30 yards.

I just realized I misread the post. 43 NOT 42. Sorry too late to remove my post

Latest posts