Glock 44 22R

Tn_Va_Hunter

infoman jr.":38ppcz83 said:
I've seen a bunch of cracked slides and some broken extractors. I'd wait for the 4th or 5th gen of perfection before picking one up.

First hand or online forums ? I hadn't researched them much. Figured Glock had it all together

infoman jr.

Tn_Va_Hunter":2c6ebgb5 said:
infoman jr.":2c6ebgb5 said:
I've seen a bunch of cracked slides and some broken extractors. I'd wait for the 4th or 5th gen of perfection before picking one up.

First hand or online forums ? I hadn't researched them much.
Online. I haven't seen one in person.

Tn_Va_Hunter

infoman jr.":tf6gelqb said:
Tn_Va_Hunter":tf6gelqb said:
infoman jr.":tf6gelqb said:

First hand or online forums ? I hadn't researched them much.
Online. I haven't seen one in person.

Thanks. I'll do some reading. Really wanted to like one. But will have to see now.

GUNNERX2

Kilby":2byc5fwa said:
Tn_Va_Hunter":2byc5fwa said:
Has anyone seen or shot it yet ?

Not yet but hoping they got it right would save me a ton of money on ammo being able to use it instead of my 19 for training

I solved that problem years ago and purchased a TacSol 22 conversion kit for my Glock 19. Works flawlessly and takes just a few minutes to switch back & forth. There are cheaper kits out there but the TacSol had the best reviews and I do not regret the purchase.

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
Knoxville Tactical has quite a few of them. Fingered one yesterday. Nice pistol but I'm gonna wait to see if they get the bugs ironed out of it.

Rabbitkil

GUNNERX2":2gtcbe46 said:
Kilby":2gtcbe46 said:
Tn_Va_Hunter":2gtcbe46 said:
Has anyone seen or shot it yet ?

Not yet but hoping they got it right would save me a ton of money on ammo being able to use it instead of my 19 for training

I solved that problem years ago and purchased a TacSol 22 conversion kit for my Glock 19. Works flawlessly and takes just a few minutes to switch back & forth. There are cheaper kits out there but the TacSol had the best reviews and I do not regret the purchase.

I may go this route would make up for the cost easily with money saved on ammo

Latest posts