Glad To Be A Member

Lt.Dan

Found this site because of a local bank robbery. I'm glad to be a new member. I hunt public land here in the Chattanooga area. I'm originally from Upstate NY, moved here 23 years ago and never looked back. You can also find me fishing on the main river channel outside of Shady Grove Harbor. I'll be floating in a very large pontoon boat catching catfish for fun. 20221105_122536.jpg
20210606_103937.jpg
20210606_103937.jpg

Specializedjon

My bad. I was reading the news about a bank robbery in Chattanooga from two days ago. I saw a thread to this forum and was reading it, which led to wanting to reply, which led to joining. Now I'm already hooked. Posted a few replies on the bank job and the trail camera threads.
Got it. Thanks...that was a first for me 😂

Just a heads up, we argue and poke fun at each other like brother and we also pray for each other like family. If you can dish it and take it, you'll be just fine. Considering you're going by "Lt. Dan", I think you're gonna fit in with this group of misfits.

Holler if you need anything.

Lt.Dan

Got it. Thanks...that was a first for me 😂

Just a heads up, we argue and poke fun at each other like brother and we also pray for each other like family. If you can dish it and take it, you'll be just fine. Considering you're going by "Lt. Dan", I think you're gonna fit in with this group of misfits.

Holler if you need anything.
Thank you for the warning. Wouldn't want it any other way. 😀

Lt.Dan

Welcome to the campfire. Hmmm found it by the "bank robbery story"…. trying to make sure we don't have the details of how you got away🤣. Now is Shady Grove Harbor out of Soddy Creek area or farther south heading towards Chester Frost?
Out of Soddy Creek area. And I have an alibi, not a good one but I have one

Hduke86

Out of Soddy Creek area. And I have an alibi, not a good one but I have one
Sounds good, I either launch my boat out of Soddy creek but at Yaphank Bridge or out of Possum creek. If you ever see a dead in the water Xpress with the word "SkintBak"on the side of it well that's me. Don't ask me what "skintbak" is for cause it was on there when i bought it 🤣

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
My bad. I was reading the news about a bank robbery in Chattanooga from two days ago. I saw a thread to this forum and was reading it, which led to wanting to reply, which led to joining. Now I'm already hooked. Posted a few replies on the bank job and the trail camera threads.
Call the POPO a member here did it @MUP 😇

Specializedjon

Sounds good, I either launch my boat out of Soddy creek but at Yaphank Bridge or out of Possum creek. If you ever see a dead in the water Xpress with the word "SkintBak"on the side of it well that's me. Don't ask me what "skintbak" is for cause it was on there when i bought it 🤣
Will you two Chatt-town love birds please PM each other for cryin out loud. None of us know where the HAY "skintBak" is or Soddy anything for that matter.

bbc three get a room GIF by BBC

Lt.Dan

I'll keep an eye out for ya. But I'm gonna stay up wind just in case lol

Hduke86

Will you two Chatt-town love birds please PM each other for cryin out loud. None of us know where the HAY "skintBak" is or Soddy anything for that matter.

bbc three get a room GIF by BBC
I just added you to the list of "throat punch" so you and @rem270 have something in common. I'm definitely going to practice up on my Soddy Karate beforehand.