Get your popcorn ready! Ol Miss vs Tennessee.

PillsburyDoughboy

I dont see the problem. Throwing crap at Lane Kiffin is the best 250,000 we've ever spent. Worth every penny. He's the one guy on earth I wouldn't piss on if he were on fire.

And don't think he won't remember and be scared the next time he comes into town. He is not EVER welcome in Knoxville. Even when he makes a few million more by being bought out by LSU. He needs to go back to the PAC 10
You think Lane is scared of yall? He made a one handed catch while leaving the game of a water bottle thrown at him while his security detail ducked liked a bunch of school children. https://brobible.com/sports/article/lane-kiffin-one-hand-catch-tennessee/

Bet his office is full this week of golf balls and Bottles of Mustard. He will never have to buy a golf ball again in his life and have cook outs for everyone on campus. Wait for those taunts to come.

PillsburyDoughboy

Maybe the vol fans were just having flash backs to a few years ago????

Attachments

• th (3).jpeg
    th (3).jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 34

PalsPal

Not surprising at all.
Agreed.

I have to confess. On a few of those runs I was wanting someone to pop him good enough to knock him out of the game. Nothing malicious or season-ending, just to get him out of there.

Also, we caught a break when they did have to take him out that one play. I also thought that they could use a timeout and he could stay in.

wayne

You think Lane is scared of yall? He made a one handed catch while leaving the game of a water bottle thrown at him while his security detail ducked liked a bunch of school children. https://brobible.com/sports/article/lane-kiffin-one-hand-catch-tennessee/

Bet his office is full this week of golf balls and Bottles of Mustard. He will never have to buy a golf ball again in his life and have cook outs for everyone on campus. Wait for those taunts to come.
It was 1 golf ball.

PillsburyDoughboy

Doubt Kiffin will Sue but don't be surprised if some of the band moms and cheerleader moms don't come out of the woodwork to try and cash me outside. Some of those kids (and they are just kids) looked traumatized being hustled off the field. I won't be surprised to see the university having to settle a lot of these claims.

Attachments

• FCBCkrsWUAQLpen.jpeg
    FCBCkrsWUAQLpen.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 34

PalsPal

Doubt Kiffin will Sue but don't be surprised if some of the band moms and cheerleader moms don't come out of the woodwork to try and cash me outside. Some of those kids (and they are just kids) looked traumatized being hustled off the field. I won't be surprised to see the university having to settle a lot of these claims.
Did you type that with a straight face :D ?

BMan

They also put out another trash PSA.

B0ybBE3.jpg

They thought about spelling out "alabama" or "crimson tide"...

...but those multisyllable words have proven too tough for people south of Ardmore.

PillsburyDoughboy

I dont see the problem. Throwing crap at Lane Kiffin is the best 250,000 we've ever spent. Worth every penny. He's the one guy on earth I wouldn't piss on if he were on fire.

And don't think he won't remember and be scared the next time he comes into town. He is not EVER welcome in Knoxville. Even when he makes a few million more by being bought out by LSU. He needs to go back to the PAC 10
RECEIPTS! Just comments in this thread alone Should Seal the deal on vol fans state of mind right now.

THEdonkey0515

What Kiffin did was wrong leaving in the middle of the nignt on last minute notice right before signing day really sent the Vols program down a rabbit hole of bad hires. They had to rush and get someone before signing day so Dooley it was . So yes you will have Alot of UT fans that would NEVER want him back! That HATE the dude Congratulations on finding one of many.

You also have many that would have been fine with taking kiffin back, and was all for it when they was rumors floating around about him before Heupel was hired. I remember seeing many many vol fans that was for it That like kiffen I've already stated I think his overrated at the moment but a decent coach.

I'm not sure why bama fans are so concerned about what Vol fans think about kiffin it's pretty split.Some hate the man, and some don't have a problem with him anymore.

It's not hard to figure out why Vol fans would like to see Kiffin upset UGA? Doesn't really mean they like the man.

Last edited: