Get your popcorn ready! Ol Miss vs Tennessee.

Grandslam11

What a game. Disappointed in the loss, disgusted at the fans throwing stuff on the field for 20 minutes, cannot believe Milton runs the ball out of bounds with no time left on the clock.

But at the end of the day, look at where we ended tonight and compare that to last year. We lost a lot of great players. I fully expected this football team to be one of the worst in my football watching life. I am happy with tonight. We were down our best running back, LB, and 2 starting lineman and we still had a chance to beat a great team.

7mm08

Disgraceful act from the fans. UT should expect a huge fine from the SEC. I guess they can also expect to cancel the beer concession.
They had already filled up the Eastman recycle bins and were just trying to gather up the rest…..

We're back! Can't spell thugs without UT! But it's the fans this time!!!

Great effort by the team however.

BamaProud

XmhJFTw.jpg

PalsPal

But at the end of the day, look at where we ended tonight and compare that to last year. We lost a lot of great players. I fully expected this football team to be one of the worst in my football watching life. I am happy with tonight. We were down our best running back, LB, and 2 starting lineman and we still had a chance to beat a great team.

^^^THIS^^^

We better lock up Heupel and staff. To be in position to pull off that win with the players they had to work with was amazing.

I hope Hookers injury isn't season-ending. If it is, we're going to struggle.

Have to give props to Corral. He has to be the Heisman frontrunner with that performance.

I hope they can ID some of the idiots throwing the stuff and prosecute. I also hope those who made the deci$ion to have in-$tadium beer sales are happy.

Displaced_Vol

They had already filled up the Eastman recycle bins and were just trying to gather up the rest…..

We're back! Can't spell thugs without UT! But it's the fans this time!!!

Great effort by the team however.
That crap is ridiculous. It's got me seriously questioning if I even want to go back to another game this year. I know I saw some projectiles flying out of the contingents of Ole Miss fans too. Drunk college kids are gonna be drunk college kids but that is ridiculous.

Displaced_Vol

The story should absolutely be about how this team that was beat to death hung around and had a chance to win it at the end. We could fluffy kitten & moan about the Ole Miss fake injuries & wonder how in the heck Milton runs out of bounds with 0:00 on the clock…but we've got to talk about the crap we're throwing on the field. Frustrating.

Pam

I would have been tempted to hurl a pee bomb at Kiffin
Vols proud. Lol. Yes trash Memphis but that's ridiculous. With orange bb or fb there will be a whole lot of horizontal players lol. And fans trash the place that was ridiculous. Why?

Latest posts