Gators land big time 2* QB commitment

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":1gxhw982 said:
After Guarantano stunk it up at the Elite 11 I guess the Gators lost interest .. Lol

Gator,Tennessee has several 4star QB's in waiting,we are set for several years,BTW,who is the QB at Florida? :poke:

Mudbone

The Stars behind a player's name aren't everything. Remember jordan Matthews, that wr that played at vanderbilt that no one recruited except Vandy? He broke almost every sec receiving record there is and he was a 2*.

TreyB

BuckNrut":3t4981ku said:
Lots of new streaks gonna start this year :)

Pretty sure you said the streak would end last year as well.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wrangler95

Mudbone":uyf757g3 said:
The Stars behind a player's name aren't everything. Remember jordan Matthews, that wr that played at vanderbilt that no one recruited except Vandy? He broke almost every sec receiving record there is and he was a 2*.

That don't pan out very often but it thrills me for a player that comes out a great player

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":10lyqeta said:
BuckNrut":10lyqeta said:
No pressure on us :D

If I lost 10 in a row to anybody. . I would call it a day ... :tu:

Considering that Muschamp won 4 of them, I would call it a decade... :rotf: :poke:

Making light of Mushchamp now, you thought he was a great coach up until he was fired :rotf:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":1h2tdkba said:
gator-n-buck":1h2tdkba said:
BuckNrut":1h2tdkba said:
No pressure on us :D

If I lost 10 in a row to anybody. . I would call it a day ... :tu:

Considering that Muschamp won 4 of them, I would call it a decade... :rotf: :poke:

Making light of Mushchamp now, you thought he was a great coach up until he was fired :rotf:

He's better than CBJ... Not to UF standards... :tu:

Latest posts