G5

deerhunter10

They are all pretty good broadheads. Do you want a fixed head or expendable? I go went back and fourth when I bow hunted a lot. Pros and cons to both. Lots of good broadheads on the market. I never shot the striker. But I liked the montec and the t3. For fixed blades I always went back to a slick trick.

Carlos

This can go on forever, but I follow the k.i.s.s. rule when it comes to equipment. Fixed blades for me, Muzzy, Slick Tricks, etc.

Rakkin6

I use mechs with no issues (grim reapers), but if I went with a fixed head I would probably go with Tooth of the Arrow. The guys i know that shoot them love them. Haven't seen any bad reviews on them, American made and American owned smaller company. And they are made out of one solid piece of carbon steel.

Methane

Montecs are super easy to sharpen. I like them and use them because they are solid, no parts to replace or fail. I had one buried in a downed tree for about four years. Finally dug it out and it was in perfect shape.

JeepKuntry

I've used Magnus since I switched back from mechanicals. There are some good one's out there. But I normally don't mess with what is working. Plus Magnus has a great warranty!

SinningSaint33

Killed 4 deer with 2 different montecs this past season. None of them went more than 20 yards after contact. That being said, I just got some
grizzlystik samurai single bevels that im
Gonna use this coming up season.

Latest posts