FYI Duck Calls

go_okfishin

If you are in Bass Pro in Nashville and decide to buy a duck call I would advise you to get one from the back of the rack. There was a kid in there today opening the packages and blowing the calls then putting them back in the packages :eek:. The employees were just staring at him.

Spoonbillmallard

More people do it than you think....never get a call that is frosted up or has spit specks on the inside lol! I always look before I pick one up and blow it. And yes I do the same thing I will pick up 4 or 5 of the type i'm looking for and blow them before I buy them.

I know it may be gross to some but the fact is the lower end calls aren't made the same. You have to blow a couple before you find one you like.

Cache

2-Step Enabled
Do it all the time...usually you can tell which ones have been opened and blown. I guess youve never been to a hunting show with duck calls, those things get blown all day by random people

holstonangler

I'll admit I've done it, esp. on the high-end calls in the locked case. There is nothing worse than getting a call and later finding out it sounds like crap and alot of them do.

Latest posts