Funny phone call

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Buddy of mine that I work with just called me.
He said, in this Texas heat we are having I'm just saying it should be illegal to leave a bucket of fish guts in the back end of your truck.
Ohhh man, I put that in there yesterday afternoon and was gonna dump it on my way to town and never thought about it again. LOL
Well, I'm telling ya, we parked right beside you and we both bout threw up before we could get in my truck!!! LOL
You also have about 10 million flies on your truck.

That's nice right there. :D

gtk

Staff member
if you kill a buck and your nephews help drag it out/clean it, they may/will put the nutsack somewhere in the covered bed of your truck. In the MS heat that can occur in Nov, it will stink. And if you drive that truck to work, and people are coming in the office say "Your truck has something dead in it", you may want to look.

if you leave a carton of worms in the covered bed of a truck in the summertime, they will liquify and become one of the most putrid smell in nature.

JBell

I have a buddy that a friend thought it was a good idea to put a deer heart in the bottom of his console in his truck. I climbed in his truck at 5:00 one morning to head to the pit to duck hunt and had to ride with the window down. It was awful. He couldn't find it and it had been in there a while and he was kinda used to it. It was not good for my weak stomach