Friday X2

bowriter

R.I.P.
Rained out today's plans for hunting and I get my cervical epidural tomorrow. If they don't paralyze me, I'll be back in a tree on Friday and maybe Thursday afternoon. I need to kill two more does to take care of all my families and I may just try to double up Friday. If I shoot one and she runs the right way, I may just sit there and wait for #2. A lot depends on how far the drag is. As you get older, the better you will understand that.

bowriter

R.I.P.
If they live close, I may need them. Last Friday about killed me. Funny how much I have aged in just one year. Next thing you know, my beard will turn grey.

Hunter 257W

Yep, I think about the drag more than I used to. Getting them in the truck is harder too. I blame that on the 2" lift kit I put on it...yeah that's what it is. :)

Kingston

Yep, it would take a mighty fine buck to get me to loose an arrow/bolt at or near dark these days. Just don't have it in me to go traipsing around the woods in the dark anymore.

KENBOB10

bowriter said:
If they live close, I may need them. Last Friday about killed me. Funny how much I have aged in just one year. Next thing you know, my beard will turn grey.

They go to school at Cumberland. Good boys. They could each put one under their arm and walk out with it.

bowriter

R.I.P.
KENBOB10 said:
bowriter said:

They go to school at Cumberland. Good boys. They could each put one under their arm and walk out with it.

How about you email or PM a name and number. I sure may need them someday.
Re getting them in the truck. When I bought Dodge, I had tobuild me a loading ramp with come-along. No way I could lift one that high.

Latest posts